Computer Lab Services
Student Computer Lab User account and Email:
Computer Lab provides a unique computer user account and university email address to all the students during the process of admission. The Computer user account allows students to log in to individual work station with their user name and password. Student emails are also used to connect to professors for different kind of online platforms used for classrooms activities and assignments.
So, Computer laboratory highly recommends students to enroll on this program at earliest during the process of admission. All students are required to use their Lincoln Student Email. Once the account is issued, official communication to students will be sent only to their Lincoln email.
The Lincoln student Email System is available for all students & faculties enrolled at Lincoln and are hosted by Gmail. If you have any login issues, please send your request to Lincoln University helpdesk email at email@example.com. Please include your first name, last name, student ID card in your request.
To access your student email account, go to http://lincolnuca.edu/webmail/index or Click here
- Type your username separated by @lincolnucasf.edu. for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email password is same as your user account password.
- To reset your password contact helpdesk or email at email@example.com including first name, last name, phone no and scan copy of Lincoln student ID card in your request.
Note: - Resetting your user account password automatically resets your LU email password.
Students can print their assignments, reports, handouts, lectures and all the required material for their studies. Students are offered with 25 pages printing facilities free per day. However, if additional pages are required, they can request a form from helpdesk and pay the required cost for printing. The additional cost after 25 pages is set as $0.10 per page.
Students can utilize these facilities either from the main building computer laboratory or also can use Library laboratory computers for printing however cannot exceed their printing limit of 25 pages from either side.
Computer lab recommends students to benefit from this printing facility and wisely use this allocated pages for their study and research.
Note: - You are only eligible to print from your user account.
Lincoln University Computer Lab provides secured wireless Local area networking facilities to the students and faculties to connect to internet within the university Wi-Fi range. Students can connect to Internet through their personal devices like smart phone, Tablet, iPad, Laptop etc. to access and browse the Internet resources for study and research purpose from the entire university premises.
Computer lab is proud to provide free and secured Wi-Fi facilities to the student and faculties. Students require username and password to connect their devices to Internet. Same Computer username and password of student is used for connecting Wi-Fi.
To access Lincoln University Wi-Fi, follow the instructions as below.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your device and connect to lincolnu or LincolnU network.
- Open Browser like Mozilla, Internet explorer, Google chrome, Opera etc. and type wifi.lincolnu.edu or 172.16.30.1(IP address).
- You will be directed to the error message, simply click on proceed to wifi.lincolnu.edu (unsafe) and continue.
- You will get this error message twice a time and may vary accordingly with the browser used, simply follow the step 3.
- You will be directed to the Sonic Wall authentication dialog box.
- Type your Computer Lab User name and Password.
- You will get completing message, you can ignore this message and simply start browsing your Internet.
- Enjoy LU Wi-Fi Network.
Note: - You will need to follow these steps everyday after you have gone far from the Wi-Fi range.
Microsoft Office 365 for Education:
The Lincoln University is excited to announce that Microsoft Office 365 for Education has been released to all registered Graduate and Undergraduate students. Below you will find information we hope will help you to take full advantage of this service.
To setup your Office365 account please download instruction from here. If you find you are in need of further assistance with your Office 365 subscription please contact the LU Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510)-628-8020.