Visa Services for International Students

International students applying from outside the United States must present the Form I-20, issued by the institution, to the U.S. Consular Officer when applying for a student visa (F-1). Students are encouraged to visit their country-specific U.S. Embassy website or for student visa (F-1) requirements. The Admissions Office and Designated School Officials (DSOs) assist international students with the process of acquiring and maintaining nonimmigrant F-1 visa status free of any charges.