Job Title: Education Program Marketing Specialist
- Develop and implement marketing plan of University. Direct marketing surveys and strategies to university staff, students, and general public.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys or questionnaires.
- Work on compiling educational market research data for presentation and analysis.
- Conduct market analysis on current and potential education programs.
- Keep abreast of trends in higher education.
- Gather and analyze data on students' preferences needed to identify potential markets.
- Consider emerging trends that may have impact with the university's recruitment and enrollment efforts.
- Plan, create, print, and distribute marketing materials for the university.
- Develop marketing strategies and manage database involving university's activities.
- Recruit students through direct marketing, advertising, PR, online and social media.
- Organize and manage school events to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of university's services.
Bachelors Degree in International Business or Communications and 2 years of experience in market research.
Apply by Mail:
401 15th St
Oakland , CA 94612